Securing Your Project With Lennox Masonry in 2022
In light of the pandemic, we, at Lennox Masonry of Victoria, BC, were expecting to see a dramatic decrease in our workload. However, the opposite has been true; we have never been so busy. With masonry projects being secured months in advance, and with a continuous stream of emails and phone calls from clients in need of our services, we will likely be booking well into the future.
Due to a full schedule, we are no longer able to take on masonry projects in 2021 and have decided to mark our business as temporarily closed for the remainder of this season. If you're interested in securing your project with us in 2022, we highly recommend that you proceed to book a consultation with us as early as possible. We will still be conducting consultations this year for the 2022 season. Please visit and review our "How It Works" page prior to contacting us with your project details. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our Services Include:
- designing and building stone walls, fireplaces, and features
- stone patios, walkways, and interior stone floors
- chimney repairs and rebuilds
- repointing of all masonry structures
- historical restoration (from repointing to cleaning)
- brick structures (walls, pillars, custom features)
- thin brick veneer applications
- thin stone veneer applications
- hardscaping (everything from monolithic boulders and pillars to large stone slabs and walkways)
- landscaping (from the design stage to grading, installing dry-stack retaining walls, terraces and plants)
Thank you Victoria, BC, Vancouver Island, and the surrounding Gulf Islands for all of your support. We appreciate you!